Term of Services
At Y2be Downloader, we are keenly aware of the trust you place in us and our responsibility to protect your privacy. As part of this responsibility, we are sharing with you what information we collect when you use our website analysis tool, why we collect it and how we use it to improve your experience. By using the Y2be Downloader web SEO tools, you consent to the data practices described in this statement
Use of Personal Information
If you subscribe to our emails or newsletter Y2be Downloader may use your personally identifiable email address to inform you of other products or services available from Y2be Downloader and its affiliates. Y2be Downloader may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through the Y2be Downloader blog, this information may be collected and used by others.
Y2be Downloader does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Y2be Downloader may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Y2be Downloader may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. Such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Y2be Downloader, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Y2be Downloader will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Y2be Downloader or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Y2be Downloader (including enforcing this agreement); and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Y2be Downloader, or the public
All data collected by the Y2be Downloader tool can be manually accessed by several other means publicly available online (Whois Lookup, Google Cached Pages, etc.). That is why every single report generated on Y2be Downloader is considered ‘public’ and is thus stored in our database. Furthermore, it can be indexed by search engines. Y2be Downloader collects and uses website information to operate its website analysis tool and deliver the services you have requested. This information can include: IP address, domain names, estimated visitors, in-site and off-site SEO analysis, usability, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Y2be Downloader for the operation of its service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Y2be Downloader web tool.
You agree that you will not:
- Distribute the content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system.
- Create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the content/tools in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise
- Permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of the Company or its licensor’s or allow any third-party to access the content/tools. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited applicable law.
- Use or attempt to use automated website grabbing software (also known as website downloader or website copier software) to save multiple pages from the website for any use, including offline viewing.
- Use bots.
- Use advertisement blocking software to prevent the loading and display of advertisement from the website.
The tools provided by Y2be Downloader is not intended for use for any applications without professional advice
Further, the information contained herein is intended to afford general guidelines on matters of common interest. Visitors are encouraged to consult with SEO experts for advice concerning specific matters before making any decision, and Y2be Downloader disclaims any responsibility for positions taken by the tools provided by Y2be Downloader or for any misunderstanding on the part of Y2be Downloader
Security of your Personal Information
No method of safeguarding information is 100% secure. Y2be Downloader uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Y2be Downloader secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol
Changes to this Statement
Y2be Downloader will occasionally update this Terms of Service to reflect company and customer feedback. Y2be Downloader encourages you to periodically review this Terms of Service to be informed of how Y2be Downloader is protecting your information. When such a change is made, we will update the “Last Updated” date below. Use of this Y2be Downloader website indicates your acceptance of these Terms of Service
1. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
2. Repeat infringer policy. As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose material we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within any contiguous six-month period will have his grant of use of the website terminated.
3. Although we are not subject to United States law, we voluntarily comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. Notifications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to:
Fax: +7 499 940 0024 (EXT.2448)
344012, Russian Federation, Rostov-on-don, Mechnikova str., 65/40, apt 5
4. All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon. An effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringing and its location or, for search results, identification of the reference or link to material or activity claimed to be infringing. Please describe the material and provide a URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material on the Website or on the Internet;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.
5. If your User Submission or a search result to your website is removed pursuant to a notification of claimed copyright infringement, you may provide us with a counter-notification, which must be a written communication to our above listed agent and satisfactory to us that includes substantially the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the courts in the address you provided, Russian Federation and the location(s) in which the purported copyright owner is located; and
- A statement that you will accept service of process from the purported copyright owner or its agent.
Modification of These Terms
1. We reserve the right to amend these terms at any time by posting such amended terms to the website. No other notification may be made to you about any amendments. You acknowledge that your continued use of the website following such amendments will constitute your acceptance of such amendments, regardless of whether you have actually read them.
Indemnification and Release
1. You hereby agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from any and all damages and third-party claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising from your use of the Website and/or from your breach of these Terms.
2. In the event that you have a dispute with one of more other users or any third parties, you hereby release us, our officers, employees, agents and successors-in-right from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Website.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, these terms as well as any claim, cause of action, or dispute that may arise between you and us, are governed by the laws of the russian federation without regard to conflict of law provisions. For any claim brought by you against us, you agree to submit and consent to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction in, and the exclusive venue of the courts in the russian federation. For any claim brought by us against you, you agree to submit and consent to personal jurisdiction in and the venue of the courts in the russian federation and anywhere else you can be found. You hereby waive any right to seek another venue because of improper or inconvenient forum.
2. You agree that you may bring claims only in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action.
3. You hereby agree that as part of the consideration for these terms, you are hereby waiving any right you may have to a trial by jury for any dispute between the us arising from or relating to these terms or the Website. This provision shall be enforceable even in the case that any arbitration provisions or any other provisions of this section are waived.
Free Online Video Downloader41 sources are supported
Download Videos from Multiple Sources
Video Downloader Script offers you to download videos in multiple formats including MP4, M4A, 3GP from multiple sources which includes
9gag Akillitv Bandcamp Bilibili Bitchute Blogger Blutv Break Buzzfeed Dailymotion Douyin Espn Facebook Febspot Flickr Gaana Imdb Imgur Instagram Izlesene Kwai Likee Linkedin Liveleak Mashable Odnoklassniki Periscope Pinterest Puhutv Reddit Rumble Soundcloud Streamable Ted Tiktok Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo Vk Youtube
Download audios from YouTube, TED, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Tiktok, Reddit